Monday, October 31, 2005

Cooking Re-Runs

Sorry folks, but the new recipes have been few and far between this past month.

I've basically been doing two things--re-cooking stuff that I've already published to check the ingredients and step-by-step instructions; and doing a lot of baking.

Bread baking.

Last week I made a crusty walnut/raisin whole wheat bread and a couple of loaves of french bread. I also baked the chewey double chocolate chip cookies again.

I made a pretty unspectacular chicken and rice soup for dinner last night that featured home made stock from a whole chicken and Mediterranian spices like Ginger along with lemon juice. It was sorta funky tasting, to say the least.

I think that it needs more work before publishing.

So any way, please bear with me and I promise to have something new written up in the next week or so.

Regards Y'all,

The Redneck Gourmet

No comments: